Zion’s Voice meeting 22nd September 2023.
1. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. May the Lord continually bless you from Zion. May you see Jerusalem prosper as long as you live. May you live to enjoy your grandchildren. May Israel have peace! Psalm 128:5-6
2. Israel in God's Appointed Feasts. The Lord has appointed certain times of the year as special meeting times with His people Leviticus 23. This is a wonderful opportunity to pray that the Lord would meet in a new way with His people Israel. Joel 2:15-17
3. Pray for the Church worldwide. This Sunday and Monday will be Yom Kippur. It is a God-ordained time when He wants to meet with His people - both Jew and non-Jew Leviticus 16:29. Yet most of the Body is totally ignorant of this set-aside day. By false teachings - Replacement Theology, we see the Church having cut itself off from the sustaining root of Israel's olive tree Romans 11:18. Please pray for the churches and nations to be protected from this 'wrong doctrine’ Proverbs 3:5-8, John 17:17
4. The Body of Messiah. This is the season of Israel's high holy days which are traditionally a time for many to visit the land. Many bring encouragement, but there are some bringing deceptive teachings that can lead them astray. Pray, the LORD, will pour out the gift of discernment on His people so that they may know what is from the LORD and what is not. Help them to Test all things. 1 Thessalonians 5:21
5. Security is always a concern during the times of God's feasts. Anoint Israel's security forces to be alert and pro-active to stop any attacks even before they occur. Lord to protect this nation - both inside and on all her borders. Psalm 121:4; Jeremiah 31:10.
6. Pray for Aliyah, the return of the Jew from exile to Israel. Pray that many Messianic Jewish leaders in exile will prepare HIS sheep to return to Israel and to prepare to return themselves. Isaiah 35:10.
7. Pray for confusion of the plans to attack innocent victims and for the Lord to bring to naught the false council of her enemies. Psalm 31:13-14
****Pray in the spirit for the Revival/Glory to fill the land****