Zion’s Voice meeting 3rd February 2023.
1. Israel's Prime Minister is under incredible pressure in these times as the nations try to push him into the role they want him to fulfill. We need to continue to uphold him in prayer as well as those around him in the leadership of the nation. 2 Kings 6:15-17. Give the current government wisdom how to approach sensitive topics and still fulfill Your plan for this nation.
2. Let the world know there is a God in Israel who exposes the enemy and protects His people. Psalms 91:1-2
3. Please Pray that Israel would be seen as the place of promise, security, future, and hope for the Jews. Thank God that a remnant of Israel is already saved. May they return to Israel and that God would especially bring home those not yet saved. That Jews who own property in Israel but live overseas would want to live in the homes they bought in Israel. Amos 9:14-15
4. Pray for the peace and safety of the communities in Judea and Samaria. Psalm 124. Pray for the security forces to stop all terrorists and act righteously.
5. Pray that God will continue to lead Israel while it grows and develops as a nation. Pray for godly wisdom for all who lead and direct Israel. Joshua 1:6-9. Pray for God's Kingdom to advance. This is a prophetic battle taking place in Jerusalem.
6. Pray for the people of Gaza and their families. Pray that they will turn to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as their deliverer and in doing so, will find peace. Romans 12:2
7. Thank the Lord that Israel’s military is doing its best to anticipate any and every move of the enemy. Pray that God will protect the borders of Israel from all harmful acts by any of Israel’s enemies. Deuteronomy 33:29.
****Pray in the spirit for the Revival/Glory to fill the land****