Prayer points for 26th June 2020
1. Thank You, Lord for giving the land of Israel to the Jewish people. Thank You too for those groups who stand alongside the nation of Israel and put their lives on the line to protect it. Joshua 1:3-5
2. Lord, thank You that there is a growing Body of believers in Yeshua in Israel today. Make them faithful to Your word. Give them hunger and thirst for truth and righteousness. Matthew 5:6
3. Please Lord, remove the veil from the eyes of Your people. 2 Corinthians 3:13-18. Wake them up, Lord! Jeremiah 29:13. Use the believers to reveal You to Israel. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16
4. Pray for Israel's security forces along the Gaza border. May the soldiers be alert and sharp and experience Your hand of protection Psalm 144:1; Proverbs 21:31. Encourage them that what they are doing is very important for Your nation Isaiah 41:10-16
5. Heal the relationship between Jewish and Arab believers in this land – but may it be healed by the acceptance of truth about the nation of Israel and not through humanistic compromise John 17:17, 20.
6. Thank You for choosing to reveal Your glory through Your chosen people, both Israel and the Body of Messiah. Nothing takes You by surprise as You already know the end from the beginning Isaiah 46:9-10. Thank You that we find rest in You even when facing the increasing unrest of this world John 16:33. Yeshua, You are the light of the world and as we abide in You, we also can live in the light John 8:12.
7. Aliyah. Thank You that You are gathering Your people from the North, from the South, from the East and from the West. Psalm 107:3